Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Working in the Back Yard!

Last weekend we were able to put up a fence and put in a sand box for Evan!  Now he can play outside without the fear of him going near the pool.  Evan was such a big help! And by help I mean, every time Jarom dug a hole Evan filled it in with rocks, and he kept turning off the radio!









Here's the finished product.  Our backyard will forevermore be a work in progress, but we got a lot done.  Here's some pictures of Haleigh and Evan playing with their new toys :)






4 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys did a great job!

Matt and Jayna said...

That is so nice that you guys have your own pool!

Kami R said...

Hey, I ran across a link to your blog so thought I would let you know I found you..

Great sand box. Did Jarom construct it or just put it together? Either way, I'm impressed!

-Kami

Jolene said...

How fun!!! I love it!!! And I'm sure they do too!