Awww this made me giggle and get teary!!! I love his darling little laugh!! Oh and sorry I comment on every post you do.I can't help myself.Okay you caught me, I'm not really sorry about it, I just had to bring it up so you know that I know I do that.HAHA! Gosh Charla,I demand that you make more time for blog posting!;)
4 comments:
That is so cute. I love listening to little kids laugh! Carson loved it too. We had to watch it a few times and he kept saying, "laughing".
Awww this made me giggle and get teary!!! I love his darling little laugh!! Oh and sorry I comment on every post you do.I can't help myself.Okay you caught me, I'm not really sorry about it, I just had to bring it up so you know that I know I do that.HAHA! Gosh Charla,I demand that you make more time for blog posting!;)
I really want to squoosh him!
is there anything better
Post a Comment