Saturday, October 31, 2009

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Who doesn't love a peanut butter and jelly face! And a potty training update! After 2 weeks I would say that Evan is 95% potty trained! He hasn't had any accidents for like a week and a half. He still needs a little help with the pooping, but who doesn't right? ;) It takes him a couple tries but he's at least not pooping in his pants and he's telling me when he has to go, even if it's a false alarm sometimes; hey, it happens to the best of us :) I put him in a pull up at night but he's been waking up dry every day so I almost think I could do away with those. (not quite yet, not that brave!) We're so proud of him!!!!!

4 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

Wow congrats on the potty training, can you come and work with abby?

JSL, ABE&H said...

Wow congrats on the potty training, can you come and work with abby?

Darci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darci said...

I am so impressed. Alexis took about 2 yrs. to potty train. She barely made it in time to start pre-school at 3 1/2 and she still wakes up every morning with a soaking wet pull-up. We have tried everything to help her at night. I think it runs on my side of the family. I'm done trying, when she is ready it will happen. I hope Leland is as easy as Evan. I hear that boys are way easier. Congrats! What freedom!